Monday, May 18, 2009

Ella Grace is a stubborn little thing already.......

So it was back to the doctor today....I was trying not to be "too" hopeful that things had changed. GOOD THING! Things are pretty much the same as they were two weeks ago except now I am at 3 instead of 2. She is definitely head down and her heartbeat sounds great but other than that it is still a waiting game. Only one small problem - I AM TIRED OF WAITING!!!!!!

I guess I should be thankful for the sleep and rest that I am able to get right now because I am know all to well that that is about to change, but I am anxious to see her little face and introduce her to her BIG BROTHER!

Other than everyone being on "Ella Grace Watch," things here are ho hum and normal as always. Business is good and keeps me and Joey busy and Ethan has adjusted so well to his new school. He is talking a lot more, singing all the time, and just becoming such a big boy. Once he gets over his initial shock and horror of having to compete for any attention, I know he will be an awesome big brother. He is so sweet and compassionate for a child his age and he has such a big heart. He will be my little helper I just know it.

Well I am off to rest my aching back and eat an M&M cookie because hey....I better enjoy it while I still have some time. 13 days and counting folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment