Monday, June 15, 2009

Ella Grace has arrived!!!!!

But I am sure you could figure that out already since I have not blogged in like 3 weeks or so. She arrived on Wednesday May 27th at 9:37am. 6 lbs 8.7 oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Life has been crazy since getting home. Wow two kids are really a handful so we are steadily trying to adjust to that. Not to mention that our precious little angel has a touch of colic so you all can just imagine what my life is like right now.

Ethan has taken to her slowly. I think she gets on his nerves with all the racket she is constantly making. Fortunately he has come to be very independent in the last few weeks and we have seen no signs on jealousy thus far.

I would upload some pics but for some reason my computer is not working properly so I guess pics will have to wait unfortunately.

Hope all is well with everyone. Pray that Joey and I find some peace soon....oh and some sleep :)

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment