Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Well we all had an awesome Mothers Day and I hope everyone else did also! I spent most of the day resting because I have been having really bad nausea all over again and have been feeling really drained all the time. Joey and I took both our Moms to a little Italian restaurant here in Newnan called Mama Lucia's for dinner and we all had such a great time. Ethan behaved like a little prince too thank goodness!!!!!

Went to the doctor today and did not get examined...what a waste of time. Basically it is just a wait and see game at this point. I feel like crap, I am nauseous a lot, I am the size of my house...yet there is NO END IN SIGHT :(

Apparently I will get examined next Monday if I make it til then. I am hoping that I dont!
Anyway enjoy some pics from our wonderful Mother's Day and I will update on the baby as things progress along.


Ethan was running and playing so hard outside the restaurant after dinner that his pants literally fell off. We all got a big kick out of it!!!!

Joey's sister, Melissa, was visiting from New York for the weekend. Here is a great pic of the two of them!


Since he would not pose with me for a good Mommy/Son picture I had to tickle him and settle for this shot.

Me and My Mom posing for a pic.


Ethan loves to eat the camera!!!!!



Before I stuffed myself in to oblivion ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment