Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still waiting....

Well we are still anxiously awaiting the impending arrival of our little girl. In the meantime we have been staying busy trying to keep up with Joey's business stuff and trying to enjoy the last little bit of time we have with just Ethan.

Fortunately Joey has chosen to slow things down a little bit which is great because he is home more, has more time for me and for Ethan, and is no longer on the verge of having a heart attack from the stress. ALL GOOD THINGS!!!

Plus once Ella Grace gets here I know he is going to be wrapped around her little finger so it is good that he has found a way to cut back on all the crazy work hours.

Well we will continue to keep everyone posted on the baby progress....everyone around here is making bets on when she will make her arrival. So far a friend of ours has the 10th, Joey has the 11th, I have the 12th and my mom has her money on the 16th. Anyone else care to wager a guess?

In the meantime here are some cute pictures of Ethan from the other day. We were moving some furniture for my mom and he was playing the part of SUPERVISOR to a tee!

Enjoy!


MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER OF ELK PROPERTY PRESERVATION INC!!!!!!


OK NOW IF I ONLY KNEW WHAT THIS THING DOES THEN I WOULD BE SUCH A HARD LITTLE WORKER....


OK I AM OFF ON A TASK - NO TIME TO STOP FOR A PICTURE MOM!

MAYBE I WILL JUST STAND HERE AND SUPERVISE EVERYONE ELSE DOING ALL THE HARDWORK...

TIME FOR A BREAK! I NEED A COOKIE! I HAVE BEEN WORKING SUPER HARD!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. well i hope you go soon! i would hate for you to have to wait the ENTIRE time. it stinks-- take it from me!

    ReplyDelete