Sunday, February 1, 2009

5 months and counting....

Well I finally hit the 5 month mark...is it just me or did that seem to take forever? Little Ella Grace is now only 4 months and counting from making her grand entrance and we can not wait!

Our weekend this weekend was relatively uneventful. Joey worked ALL weekend (nothing new) and Ethan and I pretty much hung out together (also nothing new....) It was nice because my hubby did get home early Friday night and took us all out to a very nice Japanese dinner. Ethan loved it. He ate the fried rice, and shrimp, and some of the chicken too! He absolutely loves fortune cookies too. But then again, I have never seen Ethan meet a cookie he did not like :)

Saturday was nice too. Joey finished his work way earlier than expected and arranged for our babysitter to come (last minute) and he took me out on a nice date. We went and had burgers, caught a silly movie, and went out afterwards for dessert. It was such a great escape after being house bound with Ethan for 3 days. Ethan and I do have our little things we do...like for instance Thursdays are "McDonalds Thursdays" because we always have lunch there and he gets to play on the indoor playground with the other children. I hate that the weather is so cold and nasty right now because it makes it hard for a 2-year old to understand why he can't get outside and play like he wants too. I swear Ethan would get out there in 30 degree weather but for Mommy to tough it out it has to at least reach 65.

Joey and I have found a new church here in town that we have started going to regularly. We visited around for 7 months before finally finding something that seemed like a good fit. I am much more traditional than Joey when it comes to church because that it the type of environment I was raised in. Nothing wrong with contemporary, but it does not suit me and it is not what I want to raise my children in. I want a church with strong Baptist principles and Baptist theology and we have found that at Newnan First Baptist. I knew God had called us to be there when on the first day we visited the church, Ethan walked right in to the nursery and did not cry even one bit. He ALWAYS cries. No matter where we have gone and no matter how many times in a row we went somewhere else he would always cry. On day one, no tears at this church nursery so that was a great sign for me!!!!

Well my eyes are heavy. Even though I had at least an hour nap today I am still tired. Plus I need to sign off now before I pass out from the GAS my husband just let rip right in my face as I sit here typing this out. In fact, I feel myself starting to gag right now.....

Hope everyone has a fantastic week. I will keep you guys posted on all the wonderful happenings of the Kramers in the days ahead! Oh and pray that that stupid ground hog either sees his shadow or not....whichever means SPRING is coming because I have an anxious 2-year old that needs to get to play in the park badly!!!

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment