Thursday, February 26, 2009

M.I.A

That is what I have been....missing in action!!! That is because my husband ALWAYS has my computer with him seven days a week for his business so that makes it impossible to ever find a spare moment to blog.

Fortunately things in our household are same ol' and boring. But in some case boring can be good. We have been having some work done around our house. We had a side driveway poured this week, and our painter has been here working completing the nursery and my kitchen. Both of which choosing colors for me had me completely stressed out and basically living at Sherwin Williams for the past four days. But thankfully we settled on a very subtle White Mint Green for her nursery and a beautiful deep Gold for our kitchen. Who knew decorating a new home was such work. The builder had the house painted a sandy color so everything was very neutral but also very bland. It has been nice to slowly come in and make it our home!

Well I am getting bigger by the day. This pregnancy is so much different than it was with Ethan. I need to get a little better at this blogging thing so I can post some new pics of Ethan, the nursery progress, and my ever growing belly. But that of course would mean my husband would have to go replace my camera which I let him borrow for work one day and the camera never made it home...go figure...

Anyway hope all is well with everyone. Keep reading and checking back and I promise I will figure out how to be better about putting some pictures up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment