Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Savannah pics....trying yet again

Time to check out and get back home to our lil man! Boy what a great weekend!!!!!

Chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast? YES PLEASE!!!!!




The happy and very stuffed couple after a wonderful dinner







My sweet hubby scheduled us a romantic birthday carriage ride before we headed out to a fantastic dinner at Noble Fare in downtown Savannah!


Nothing like having warm decaf and sweet treats in the middle of the afternoon compliments of the B&B


This is what Joey did ALMOST the entire weekend.....WORK!!!!!!

Ok this is me chowing down on a hoecake and the best lemonade ever at "The Lady and Sons" restaurant!!!!!




Ok so everyone bear with me...looks like I may have gotten this thing down now. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pics and now that I have sort of figured this thing out expect more fun and crazy pics to come.
Good Night everyone :)























No comments:

Post a Comment